Friday, January 9, 2009

2005 Movie Wrap-Up

As I'm posting these items, I'm starting to remember where I was when a number of these movies came out, as well as who I was with and the stage I was in in my life. I feel as though I'm going back in time. Specific movies definitely have a memory attached to some of them. Here's 05:

Best:
40-Year-Old Virgin
Capote
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
Cinderella Man
The Constant Gardener
Corpse Bride
Crash
Four Brothers
Fun wit Dick and Jane
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Hoodwinked
Hustle and Flow
Kingdom of Heaven
Memoirs of a Geisha
Pride and Prejudice
Rent
Sin City
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Syriana
Walk the Line
Wedding Crashers


Sucked

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Fantastic Four
Good Night and Good Luck
Munich
The New World
Sahara

2004
Best:

The Aviator
Closer
Collateral
Dodgeball
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Finding Neverland
Fahrenheit 9/11
Friday Night Lights
Hotel Rwanda
The Incredibles
Kinsey
The Manchurian Candidate
Million Dollar Baby
Miracle
National Treasure
The Phantom of the Opera
The Polar Express
Ray
Sideways
The Village

Sucked:
Alexander
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
Meet the Fockers
Ocean's Twelve
Spanglish
Spiderman 2
The Stepford Wives
Troy
The Woodsman

No comments: